If you have 15 minutes for lunch, then you have enough time to whip up this deliciously easy and surprisingly high protein egg salad. The use of Flock chips for dipping instead of your typical egg salad on white bread sandwich makes for a tasty and filling lunch that cuts carbs but not flavor.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbs mayo
- 1 tbs mustard
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 bag Flock Chicken Chips (I personally love this recipe with the Salt + Vinegar flavor but any flavor is delicious!)
- Boil the eggs for 11 minutes and run under cool water for 2.
- Peel eggs and add to a bowl
- Chop up the eggs and add the mustard, mayo, and seasoning
- Serve with Flock and enjoy!