It's summer and I'm sure the last thing on your mind whipping up some hot, gooey spinach artichoke dip. Well, I don't care because in my household spinach artichoke dip is a year-round staple. This keto version is creamy, delicious and extra low carb because it skips the bread in favor of Flock Chicken Chips for dipping and Flock Pork Panko for some extra crunch.
- 8oz cream cheese (SOFTENED)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese+1/4 CUP
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 can drained artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup thawed drained spinach
- 1/2 cup pork panko bread crumbs
- In a cast iron pan mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, parmesan chese, sour cream, artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Mix ingredients completely and smooth out in the pan
- Sprinkle Pork Panko and the remaining cheddar cheese on top of the mixture
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melty and the top is brown and crispy
- Let cool completely and enjoy with Flock Chicken Chips or your favorite low carb crackers/crusty bread! Or enjoy with some normal carb-filled bread - we won't tell you what to do.