Missing fast food classics since going keto? Don’t worry - @Keto.Queen (Brooke Brown) on TikTok has you covered!
Her delicious, keto-friendly McGriddle dupe is the perfect, healthy swap for the McDonald’s favorite.
- ½ cup Flock Chicken Chips
- 2 eggs (1 for waffle mixture, 1 for sandwich filling)
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 TSP keto maple syrup
- 1 TBSP heavy cream
- Meat of choice
- Cheese of choice
- Finely crush ½ cup of Flock Chicken Chips in a food processor
- Mix the Flock with 1 egg, a dash of cinnamon, 1 TBSP keto maple syrup and 1 TBSP heavy cream then mix together
- Place half of the mixture into a mini waffle maker (or just in a pan if you don’t have a waffle maker), and cook for about 4 minutes - the batter will make 2 waffles
- Fry up the other egg and your meat of choice (sausage, ham or bacon are all delicious options!)
- Build your sandwich by placing the fried egg, meat and cheese between the 2 waffles and BOOM you have a keto-friendly McGriddle!