Whether you're psyched about this year’s Super Bowl matchup or… eh… not so psyched, one thing everyone can look forward to is the food.
Celebrate the best snacking day of the year with these low carb, high protein snack platters which use our favorite chip/cracker substitute, Flock Chicken Chips!
No Frills, Low Carb Charcuterie Board:
Want to impress your friends with something a little fancier this Sunday without breaking your back in the kitchen all day? This no frills charcuterie board is the way to go! No cooking required - just a little chopping and some pretty plating. Oh, and the best part? It’s PACKED with protein and low in carbs.
- Cheddar Cheese
- Blue Cheese
- Green Grapes
- Flock Chicken Chips (we like to use multiple flavors on one board for a little variety!)
- Artisan Crackers (lots of tasty low carbs options on the market for you keto folks)
- Rice Crackers (can swap for more Flock Chips if you want to cut more carbs)
- Fig Jam
- Mini Pickles
- Take all the ingredients and lay them out all nice and pretty on a large plate, cutting board, or platter, and you're good to go!
- PS. Make sure to take pictures and share on social media to make all your friends ooh and aah at your no frills but incredibly professional looking charcuterie board ;)
Everything but the Kitchen Sink Low Carb Snack Platter:
Charcuterie boards are great, but if you want a more classic Super Bowl Sunday snack plate option then this “Everything but the Kitchen Sink Low Carb Snack Platter” is the way to go. It requires minimal preparation and produces maximum flavor! We couldn’t imagine anything better.
- Flock Chicken Chips (We like to use several different flavors to keep the board interesting and flavorful! Mild flavors like Original act as a great vehicle for any dip but tangy flavors like Salt + Vinegar and spicy flavors like Honey Sriracha are great if you want to take it up a notch!)
- Assorted veggies
- We like to use crunchy, dipping-friendly veggies like carrots, celery, bell peppers, raw broccoli, etc. but any will do!
- Your favorite store bought, low carb dips
- For busy days like Super Bowl Sunday, we like to keep it wicked simple! Our favorite way to put together this snack platter is to head over to the grocery store, grab our favorite low carb, packaged dips which pair GREAT with Flock + veggies.
- We like to pick up pre-made salsa, guacamole, cauliflower hummus (so delicious and a way better for a low carb lifestyle than the classic hummus), artichoke dip and queso.
- Plate the chips in piles by flavor on a large platter
- Place small serving bowls around the chips on the platter
- Fill the bowls with your easy, pre-made dips and that’s it!
This board is so nutritious and filling yet so easy, leaving you with less time spent in the kitchen, and more time watching the game!
Looking for more low-carb snack ideas to kick-off your Super Bowl Sunday? Check out last year's blog posts, Keto-Friendly Super Bowl Snack Dips!